Callus peel mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Hi, I'm starting up mobile and I want to offer callus peel. I already have the kit as I've used it on myself and my sister but what I want to know is, those of you that are mobile, where do you do it? A chair or a beauty bed? I was planning on doing my regular pedicures on a chair but it looks a lot easier doing the callus peel on a bed. My bed is really heavy! Tia x

I prefer to do it on the couch mine not clients lol....as I like the client to lay on their stomach as I can then see the heels of the feet better but I have done it whilst client sat in an armchair the treatment was just as effective but I do prefer to do on the couch x

I prefer to do it on the couch mine not clients lol....as I like the client to lay on their stomach as I can then see the heels of the feet better but I have done it whilst client sat in an armchair the treatment was just as effective but I do prefer to do on the couch x
Thank you, I do think it would be easier if they're laid on their stomach. I was planning on doing the cuticle work while the patches are on so would I apply the patches whilst they're laid on their back and then get them to turn over when the patches are ready to come off? X

That's what I do if I'm doing an express pedicure for instance I apply the patches whilst they are sitting on couch do my rasping cuticle work etc then depending on the clients preference they either then lay on their back with feet hanging over the end of bed for me to remove the peel this way they haven't got to keep turning over or they can turn to stomach and I remove the peel that way....there's no right or wrong it's what you feel most comfortable with doing :) x

That's what I do if I'm doing an express pedicure for instance I apply the patches whilst they are sitting on couch do my rasping cuticle work etc then depending on the clients preference they either then lay on their back with feet hanging over the end of bed for me to remove the peel this way they haven't got to keep turning over or they can turn to stomach and I remove the peel that way....there's no right or wrong it's what you feel most comfortable with doing :) x

Thank you, I've just had my first client book in for this treatment since posting this! Lol I will take my couch just dreading it as its really really heavy and I'm only little! Lol x

Thank you, I've just had my first client book in for this treatment since posting this! Lol I will take my couch just dreading it as its really really heavy and I'm only little! Lol x

Do it on a chair then darling as I said its down to personal preference :) good luck c

Latest posts

Back