Callus Peel vs Foot Logix?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharan

Reaction score
Have any of you geeks had experience of using both of these? Which, in your opinion, is better in terms of long lasting results?

I use Callus Peel and the results look fab after treatment, but I never get repeat booking for this treatment.

My before and After Callus Peel
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436113779.548804.jpg

I am really interested in trying the Foot Logix products and wanted to know how it compares to Callus Peel?

whats the difference between the two i want to offer this treatment in my salon but want to know the difference?

Have any of you geeks had experience of using both of these? Which, in your opinion, is better in terms of long lasting results?

I use Callus Peel and the results look fab after treatment, but I never get repeat booking for this treatment.

My before and After Callus Peel View attachment 188764

I am really interested in trying the Foot Logix products and wanted to know how it compares to Callus Peel?
Hi Sharan I've used both and the results of Foot Logix are possibly better than Callus Peel as there is a far greater range of products for different issues of the foot. However I found the range to use fairly expensive for what my clientele would pay for a pedicure. The retail items you recommend for them to use at home are great, but clients rarely repurchased. I use callus peel now and find the moisture cream great to retail.

Hi Sharan I've used both and the results of Foot Logix are possibly better than Callus Peel as there is a far greater range of products for different issues of the foot. However I found the range to use fairly expensive for what my clientele would pay for a pedicure. The retail items you recommend for them to use at home are great, but clients rarely repurchased. I use callus peel now and find the moisture cream great to retail.

That's very helpful. Thank you.x

My before and After Callus Peel View attachment 188764

Hi Sharan,

Have you considered MAVEX Calluspeeling®? We have a number of clients who have switched from other products after experiencing far superior results.

Have a look at our website which has information about all our product ranges. Also have a look at our UK Facebook page MAVEX UK where some of our clients have posted their before and after pictures.

All MAVEX products are made in Switzerland from organic and 100% natural ingredients.

MAVEX Calluspeeling® is also the only product of its kind that has been approved as a Medical Device, Class 1. This means we have had to prove our results are as claimed.

If you would like further information and UK pricing please call 07894 237 903 or email [email protected]

Kind regards,
Alison

That's very helpful. Thank you.x
Hi Sharan

Just picked up your thread (albeit several months ago). We have been so, so busy selling our products Callus Peel over the Summer months. We have been selling Callus Peel for over 8 years and our gaining more and more new customers every week. Callus Peel is also registered as a Medical Device Class 1. You will always get immediate results from Callus Peel - as shown on the Before & After photos above. Our prices are also very competitive and our Moisture Cream (the only product recommended for retail) is excellent to sell on to your clients for Aftercare - which is very important and should be applied at least twice a day after treatment.

If there is anything else we can help you with, either email us on [email protected] or ring the office on 01204 371043 and ask for me. If I'm not in, my Admin. Assistant will ensure that I ring you back.

Regards
Christine - Director of Beauty Select (UK Callus Peel)

We're in somewhat of an unusual position of having been offered to distribute both Callus Peel and Footlogix. We tested both in our salon and also provided samples to a pedicure salon and a podoligist whose long experience of testing other products, we trust. Hands down, Callus Peel was preferred. It was more effective at removing large amounts of hard skin during the 15 minute soaking in the cling film wrap. Compared to the Footlogix application of spraying the feet, wait 2 to 3 minutes, file, reapply, etc. All of the testers preferred CP to other products they had tested or used in the past.

While Footlogix was being used by one of our testers, a client noticed that some of the products contain parabens. While these are safe ingredients, many people today want to avoid them. This made our decision difficult. Footlogix does have a much wider product range, including retail products - but it's rare to find any company that produces the best products of each type. However, the packaging and marketing done by Footlogix is really nice. But do we want to have to keep answering questions about parabens or not choose not to sell those items?

We finally decided last week to represent Callus Peel. It's a single product range, but it does the one job extremely well. We will look of other complimentary products and choose the best in class to add to our range. Or if necessary, we will develop them ourselves.

As we did our due diligence, we did discover a number of products that appeared to be remarkably similar to the Callus Peel idea of using patches applied to the feet. Even some of the names were similar. What we have been told from two sources, and I am willing to be corrected, is that Callus Peel was the first to market by a number of years, but that some distributors and other companies decided to make their own version.

Latest posts

Back