Can anyone help with skin irritation in face?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachaell

Reaction score
Hi
I don't think I've posted in the correct bit but thought I'd ask the skin geeks for help before going to my GP. I have recently been on holiday and during the holiday I started getting a really bumpy forehead, I'm not sure whether it was the heat that's caused it, lotion on my face etc but it's not clearing up, it doesn't sting or anything but my skin just looks awful and it's only on my forehead. Does anyone have advice on what it could be and how I can treat it? Thank you x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rachaell, you need to see your GP. It sounds like you've had an allergic reaction, perhaps a histamine reaction. You could apply something calming on it like aloe vera but then the GP may prefer to use an anti-inflammatory.

Thanks Kamikate, I've been looking on the net but can't really find anything that sounds like what I have...I'll try what you mentioned and if it doesn't help then I'll go to my GP. Thank you for your reply :) Xx

Latest posts

Back