Can anyone recommend a facial toning machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minelli

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a facial toning system/machine?

If you are looking for a top quality system that gets fantastic results please take a look at what we can offer.

I use Genie complete. I've been very pleased with the facial results and they include microcurrent as well as faradic type toning. It's an awesome body machine as well. The machines are expensive but they do offer reconditioned machines as well from time to time which I think are a good deal.

When you invest in a machine you need to think about how many treatments you have to sell before you get your money back. Selling courses is an easier way to cover your investment and deliver results that clients are pleased with. Ask yourself how many new clients you get each quarter looking for a facial toning course and what they are expecting/happy to pay. When I bought my first toning machine I sold 3 courses quite easily, but it was a long time before I sold another 2. My machine break even price was based on 15 courses so I put my prices up by 50% to give me a break even point of selling 12 courses - would have broken even in 10 courses if I'd priced correctly in the first place. That still meant that I had to do lots of treatments working for "nothing" whilst I paid for the machine.

One of my best clients was a Groupon deal customer who came to me for discounted waxing. Selling her a course was so easy I thought it would all be like that. But toning customers don't just walk in off the street. A lot of my toning customers only buy a toning treatment and it is tricky to up or cross sell them to something else. When I sell a service on which I make no "profit" I have to think about what else I could have sold instead. So do think very carefully about what your demand is for treatments and whether they will make you money, or whether you are "owned" by the machine.

Nuderm skincare Ltd 6 in 1

Latest posts

Back