Can anyone recommend a hairdryer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endless

Reaction score
Hi ladies, my hairdryer has finally died : ((, i loved it! Ive had it around 4 years, i can even remember what it was,and all the writing has worn off.

All i know is that i got it from sallys,and it was ionic,

Really i am wanting another ionic 1, i was getting really fast, smooth results from it, even on the curliest of hair.

I ordered 1 from saks a couple of weeks ago,its rubbish,and it keeps over heating, and cutting out! great! So will be purchasing 1 tomorrow.

Thanks in advance : )
Kate xx

the only hairdryer we ever used at college and at the salon now is "ETI Turbodryer 2000" you can buy them at sallys and they are only about £30 i have myself a pink one! You get them in all colour of the rainbow and they are absolutly fab!

Last edited:
i used to LOVE my parlux, but it finally blew and i had to just get the nearest thing as they never had another one :(
i git a nano stratus!!
amazing! super fast, smooth results an it is a slight rubber texture so easy grab, everyone commoents on it! (its leopard print)
defo would get another one if i need it! x

i used to LOVE my parlux, but it finally blew and i had to just get the nearest thing as they never had another one :(
i git a nano stratus!!
amazing! super fast, smooth results an it is a slight rubber texture so easy grab, everyone commoents on it! (its leopard print)
defo would get another one if i need it! x

wow, I am THE queen of leopard print,lol!!!
Thanks! x

p.s, have you had youre baby yet?

I have just bought a Veloce 3800 PRO in black.
It only cost me a pound more than my usual ETI turbo. It also has the cold shot button. Its also made from tough rubber and is light weight and very comfortable to use. The assistant at Sallys told me it was their best selling hairdryer. The Parlux is very good and probably the best, but it is more expensive.

At the end of the day its your own personal choice, but my new Veloce is truly excellent.

xxx

I have just bought a Veloce 3800 PRO in black.
It only cost me a pound more than my usual ETI turbo. It also has the cold shot button. Its also made from tough rubber and is light weight and very comfortable to use. The assistant at Sallys told me it was their best selling hairdryer. The Parlux is very good and probably the best, but it is more expensive.

At the end of the day its your own personal choice, but my new Veloce is truly excellent.

xxx

Thanks for that : ) x

the only hairdryer we ever used at college and at the salon now is "ETI Turbodryer 2000" you can buy them at sallys and they are only about £30 i have myself a pink one! You get them in all colour of the rainbow and they are absolutly fab!

I've only ever used an ETI after my boss bought me a silver one for my 18th birthday, and I love it. It's nice and light for me and I find it blowdries really well. My boss uses a Parlux though and I find that also to be very good, just a little bit heavy for me.

Should I buy the ETI Turbo Dryer 2000 or ETI Turbo Dryer 3200? Personal use only, but want something that dries fast xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Parlux or Diva!!

I had a diva one, but it got so heavy when doing a lot of blow dries one after the other, I got the eti that's so much lighter! Love it

If you want a really fast smooth blowdry then you need the Babyliss Pro Voltare (I think that's what it is) I have had mine a year and it is the BEST hairdryer I have ever owned. It has a Ferari motor in it and has some serious power. It blows the air in such a sharp direction, no blowing the hair any which way direction. Smoothest blowdry ever. Probably one of the best things I own :)

If you want a really fast smooth blowdry then you need the Babyliss Pro Voltare (I think that's what it is) I have had mine a year and it is the BEST hairdryer I have ever owned. It has a Ferari motor in it and has some serious power. It blows the air in such a sharp direction, no blowing the hair any which way direction. Smoothest blowdry ever. Probably one of the best things I own :)

Thwy are all out of stock :(

It's only home use for me. Maybe I'll just go for ETI xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have the ETI turbostratos 3800 ionic for personal use and it is amazing dries my hair super fast well worth the money x

I have the hairtools 2000 which I use when clients come to my home & the ETI turbo 2000 in my mobile bag. Both are really good dryers but I am going to purchase a Diva hair dryer as I have heard great reviews about them.

I do love my 3200 Parlux too and have quite a few of my clients now using one too. Highly recommend them!

Parlux or Diva are fab.

Latest posts

Back