Can gel go bad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renata709

Reaction score
just like the title says.
There is a certain amount of months that you can use after opened,but did my nails last night,made sure the prep was immaculate and they didn't hold ,just lifted after 12 hours without nailplatedamage(which I am happy about),so can they turn bad after those months?
Am using the brisa system
thx

just like the title says.
There is a certain amount of months that you can use after opened,but did my nails last night,made sure the prep was immaculate and they didn't hold ,just lifted after 12 hours without nailplatedamage(which I am happy about),so can they turn bad after those months?
Am using the brisa system
thx

VERY unlikely .. sounds more like the product did not cure so maybe look at your bulbs loosing their oomph! Gel doesn't go bad unless you have done something bad with it. I've had pots of some Brisa gel for years and it is still lasting very well when I get to use it. If it was 'bad' it would be solid. sounds like your Brisa did not cure .. if you are not using the CND lamp, it is likely that it wont anyway. If you are, then I'd invest in a new set of bulbs.

thx geeg
I do need to replace my bulbs ,I use the brisalamp,will see how it goes after replacement
thank you

Latest posts

Back