Can I do another lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I have a potential new client for lash lift. However, she had a lash lift 3 weeks ago in a nearby town, which does not appear to have worked, no lift to speak of and she says she can't see any difference.
Yet obviously the process has still been done and as I don't want to frizzle her lashes or have them drop out, I'm tentative about doing another lift yet.
Should I just make her wait (I was taught not within 6-8 weeks) or is it safe to presume products previously used were out of date or something and carry out a lash lift next week for her?
Has anyone had this situation before? X

Blossom this is something i just looked up as I had a client enquire the exact same thing Lash Lift elsewhere didn't work.

My clients Lash lifts last for ages so if it didn't take I'd guess you are right the product was old and out of date or not applied correctly.

With the product and training I had you can do it 3 weeks after but you need to leave on a shorter time.

However not saying it will but if something goes wrong and client reacts or lashes frizzle or drop out then I'm not sure where you'd stand if your training says 6 weeks. I would email who you did training with and double check with them

If it was me and the training company confirm 6 weeks I'd wait 6 weeks then completely covered by insurance etc in the event of something happening.

Xx

[QUOTEt="Cupcake101, post: 2578962, member: 101937"]Blossom this is something i just looked up as I had a client enquire the exact same thing Lash Lift elsewhere didn't work.

My clients Lash lifts last for ages so if it didn't take I'd guess you are right the product was old and out of date or not applied correctly.

With the product and training I had you can do it 3 weeks after but you need to leave on a shorter time.

However not saying it will but if something goes wrong and client reacts or lashes frizzle or drop out then I'm not sure where you'd stand if your training says 6 weeks. I would email who you did training with and double check with them

If it was me and the training company confirm 6 weeks I'd wait 6 weeks then completely covered by insurance etc in the event of something happening.

Xx[/QUOTE]
Thank you cupcake, I'll email salon Services/training solutions to check
"If in doubt, don't" I guess

My trainer for salon services said not to repeat before 6-8 weeks as the lashes will be over processed

My trainer for salon services said not to repeat before 6-8 weeks as the lashes will be over processed
Thanks Gill, [emoji5] Yes so did mine hence my reluctance really, as that's what I normally tell everyone.

But if her lashes haven't lifted, I wondered if it still counted if you know what I mean? As the products obv didn't have the strength to do anything? :)

But as the day's gone by I already know I'm going to tell her she'll have to wait till 6 weeks is up. I just cannot risk it. She should be grateful really lol, imagine!

Blossom which under eye pads did you say were a good fit?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496008627.129532.jpg

These ones
But I got them from a UK supplier who I can't find ATM on there

I sometimes tailor them a bit at one side but they don't seem to rise up and poke people in the eye like some do

I sometimes tailor them a bit at one side but they don't seem to rise up and poke people in the eye like some do
That's exactly what's happening with the ones I have.

View attachment 204935
These ones
But I got them from a UK supplier who I can't find ATM on there
You can get packs of 100 of these on AliExpress for 11€. They are the same everywhere, I got them to try them from many different distributors and I saw no differences.

Latest posts

Back