Can i get a new hose for my machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiggles

Reaction score
Hi every1

In a dilemma, my hose on my minimist machine has split, trying to contact the company i bought it from to buy a new one,Tantrick and ive googled there name etc and cant seem to find there contact details, anyone here that can help me

many thnks

Hi every1

In a dilemma, my hose on my minimist machine has split, trying to contact the company i bought it from to buy a new one,Tantrick and ive googled there name etc and cant seem to find there contact details, anyone here that can help me

many thnks

Hi...sorry you have had difficulty finding us...but here we are..PM me your tele number and I will call you strait away so we can get you all sorted out :hug:

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to collin,TANTRICK, for your speedy response and help in sorting my hose out for me, super duper service :)

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to collin,TANTRICK, for your speedy response and help in sorting my hose out for me, super duper service :)

Careful Collin you are in serious danger of ruining your "Billy nomates" rep!!

It's a pleasure..thats what were here for....happy spraytanning and keep spreading the :Love:

Latest posts

Back