Can't change my username?

Discussion in 'Site assistance' started by Leahukhairstylist, May 7, 2015.

1. Leahukhairstylist

I read on here that you have to email the site to change user name and i have done so and have had no reply. I really need to change my name on here incase someone from my salon sees it.

Any help?

2. Noodle

Staff Member
    The email system was very recently down temporarily, so your request may not have been received by the Admin Team.

I would suggest that you tap the Contact Us button once more, together with your suggested name change.

Hope that helps.

Leahukhairstylist likes this.
  3. surf girl

I can't find a contact us button anywhere I'm on the main site

4. Noodle

Staff Member
    Scroll to the bottom of the page, and you'll hopefully see the Contact button

Attached Files:

surf girl likes this.
  5. cassies97

I emailed yesterday about changing my username but haven't heard anything back

6. Noodle

Staff Member
    A member of the Admin Team will hopefully get back to you tomorrow.

cassies97 likes this.
  7. Haircutz

Staff Member
    Don't worry, I'm sure they'll get straight on it when they're in on Monday. :)

cassies97 likes this.
  8. BeautyGeek93

Hi I emailed yesterday for the same reason and I haven't had a reply either, I used the contact us button at the bottom of the page and no reply!

9. Noodle

Staff Member
    It could be that Admin are busy and this is the reason for the delay.

If you've heard nothing by say lunchtime on Monday, I'd suggest contacting them again.

10. BeautyGeek93

OK thanks I'll wait until then, if not I'll email over again Monday afternoon :)

11. Heidinailz

Hi there, I need help with changing my password, could someone assist? Also, is there an option to get an email notification if someone puts a post on you thread? Xx thanks

12. Noodle

Staff Member
    Using the full website, tap your Profile details, then tap password and change it to whatever you want, preferably one you can remember easily LOL.

Again in your Profile details, tap Alert preferences and select whichever methods you wish to receive a notification for.

Hope that helps.

13. Heidinailz

Thank you so much noodle, I will get this sorted now before work. Xx