Can't get gun to spray good 4 inch spray, skinny spray and leaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray tan jane

Reaction score
Spray gun leaks and sprays a skinny spray, no matter what I do to adjust the gun. Should I just get a new gun or whole new machine? Machine is 6 years old.

Sounds like it needs a full clean. Needle took out and cleaned ect. Or the seals or pick up tube could need changing xx

I think I messed with the gun too much. I was giving it a full clean ( taking it apart) at the end of every day it got used. I read recently you only need to
Do that once a month. I also messed with the tension on the gland nut and no matter what do I cannot get a 4inch wide spray. [emoji30]x. I've purchased a £99 kit off eBay just for the gun, used it today and it's perfect [emoji4]

Pleased you got sorted :) and yeah, you only need to take it apart once a month. At the end of everyday just fill cup with some warm water and spray it through the gun to stop it clogging xx

Thanks for replying Donna [emoji173]

I don't even buy most things from Sally's anymore as I have shopped on Amazon and can find ANYTHING!
Great deals on there and they ARE BRAND NEW!:D

I got a kit off Ebay for £99 just for the gun. Works perfectly now . It's LA. I don't use the machine as it's too small. I have a HVLP 5008 which works great even though it's 6 years old.

Yeah I love Amazon!
Why don't you use it?

I think people are worried their insurance won't pay out in the event of a claim if the equipment is bought from authorised stockists. For a few extra hundred quid, or my favourite past time of shopping around you can buy from approved suppliers quite reasonably. Like this afternoon, I bought a turbo mini extractor for £130 including a litre of LA tan to try & two samples. It's £240 on its own in Ellisons.

Insurance companies will try to get out of claims, it's like when life insurance companies refuse to pay out on people who died in accidents because they never disclosed an illness like pneumonia. It's not relevant to the death but they can argue your not a truthful person & legally refuse the claim.

You can fake anything these days. My husband works for a luxury car marque, years ago there was a factory in India making fake cars & telling customers they were made under licence, they weren't but they sold a fair few vehicles & made a tidy profit.

Im just more familiar with Ebay. I think it costs to use amazing too whereas Ebay is free. I say get your equipment wherever the price is right and it's good quality.

Oh Di you mean why don't I use the machine? It's too small for multiple tans so I'm told. It may come in handy in the future [emoji4]

I have the small Sienna X machine and I use it for multiple tans DAILY! Yeah they tell you not to use the small machine and buy the big one cause you pay them more money for the big machine!

I have actually been ripped of countless times with Ebay! But never once with Amazon!
Amazon to use is free also...

Oh k didn't
Know that. I'll check
It out. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back