Can't work out which spray gun to buy-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz_125

Reaction score
Ladies be gentle I'm new to all of this- so will apologise now if the below does not make sense!! I've recently completed my qualification in spray tanning and looking at going mobile to begin with. I've started researching which brand machine to go with but there's so many I don't know which company or kit to go with? Just wondered if anyone has any advice on this or any ones they would recommend? I have samples coming for solutions to try out with on some clients but need to purchase a pop up tent and spray machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HI - ive just completed training and my tutor recommended Brownbitz Ltd & TS-50 machine for the amount of tans I would be doing - have alook at their website there are different machines to this one - but I did go with this & so far no probs x

Lauren's Way.

Lauren's Way.

How strange is it that you only joined Salon Geek yesterday, but have been quoting this company in each of your posts. Coincidence?

TS50 or maximist evo xx

Latest posts

Back