Car magnets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honey5

Reaction score
Morning all, I was going to get magnets from vista print just to drum in more buisness but which ones and what do you say that could be eye catching but not to much am rubbish at that..

thanks x

Hi Honey5

I received some car magnets from Vistaprint yesterday for my mobile tanning business. I got the small size, one to go on each side of my car doors.

I love mine, they are small but bright. One of the local beauty therapists I know said that she receives lots of business through advertising on her car.

If you pm me with your email address, I will email you a copy of what mine look like.

Jackie

Hi Honey5

I received some car magnets from Vistaprint yesterday for my mobile tanning business. I got the small size, one to go on each side of my car doors.

I love mine, they are small but bright. One of the local beauty therapists I know said that she receives lots of business through advertising on her car.

If you pm me with your email address, I will email you a copy of what mine look like.

Jackie

I have to agree, i've had more business from my car being done up with all my info than anything else i've ever done, and i always spend quite abit on marketing getting my name around!

The other night an old man dropping leaflets knocked on my door and asked for some business cards for his wife and daughter!:)

Morning all, I was going to get magnets from vista print just to drum in more buisness but which ones and what do you say that could be eye catching but not to much am rubbish at that..

thanks x

I've got my business logo on there, business name, phone number a special offer and small logos of the products i use!:)

I got the large ones with logo, tel number, name, keep it as simple as poss so it's eye catching - vistaprint ones seem really good value for money.

just make sure you take them off and clean them and the car regularly - stained my paintwork with the Vistaprint ones and havent used them since! :eek:

Latest posts

Back