catchy slogans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarnygirl1

Reaction score
Hi Im finally sorting out my leaflets to give out to advertise nail art parties.

Does anyone have a any catchy slogans that i could use

ive got "Smile with your toes" , "Make your toes sing with abit of bling"

I need something that will catch peoples eye and hope then they get a bunch of mates together for a toe nail art party.

I charge £12.00 per person and i do a group every 4 weeks sof ar of 4 or 5 but want to do more parties really.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Tarn

I've recently written an editorial for a local glossy lifestyle magazine about pedicures etc and titled it Fancy Footwork, other titles I had were Find Your Feet and FlipFlop Feet, but decided on the first one:D
I think it's catchy and should grab people's attention, the Smile with your Toes one is fab.

how about "point with your fingers smile with your toes" ???? xx

How about
"Been Toe-hell than come Toe -heaven."
Bit of a play on words :)

"No business like toe business"

"Are yours, toe hot to handle?"

"Put your best foot forward...nails by XXXXX (company name)"

connoisseur said:
"No business like toe business"

"Are yours, toe hot to handle?"

"Put your best foot forward...nails by XXXXX (company name)"
I LOVE IT!!!:hug:

NailsFrmHeaven said:
I LOVE IT!!!:hug:

The invoice is in the post!! :lol:

We love tipping!!

"let your toes do the talking" I am useless at these and normally ask everyone myself.. :)

"make your toe tips smile" ... (then have a little picture of a nice french pedicure with a blinging gem on) (think toothpaste adverts where the gem glistens)
lol i just know im gunna be thinking of slogans tonight when im trying to get to sleep!!! :green:
(also if you're going for the sing one i would put make your toes sing with a little bling instead of a bit of bling )

Latest posts

Back