Celebration Time Come On

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
:DITS A SHAME WE ALL LIVE SO FAR FROM EACH OTHER( IMAGINE IT A GREAT BIG HALL, DISCO LOADS OF BOOZE. AND LOTS OF GEEKS CELEBRATING.) WELL DONE TO ALL YOU LADIES ON PASSING YOUR EXAMS. LOL DIANNA XX

Ooooh sounds great! A yearly 'National Geek Convention' can you imagine?:biggrin:

SOUNDS GOOD DOSN'T IT I THINK SOME ONE SHOULD ORGANISE THIS EVENT FOR ONCE A YEAR, IT WOULD BE A GREAT TIME FOR EVERY ONE TO MEET, BECAUSE WHEN WE GO TO EXCEL ECT.... WERE TO BUSY SHOPPING AND TO SHY TO INTRODUCE OUR SELFS...

Brill ... i like it !!!

What an excellent idea x

Its a superb idea - lets go for it

OK CHRIS GET IT SORTED (ONLY JOKING HUN ) BUT WOULDNT IT BE SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN :biggrin: DIANNA XX

I don't mind trying to pull something together - if it was held here in Cambridgeshire, which is pretty much accessible by most motorways and A roads - I am sure a few of the Cambs Geeks would not mind helping out. What do we need - a hotel offering cheaper rates for block bookings - a disco - a place to hold it with a bar!!!! and some food - Easy Peasy lemon squeezy!!!!!!

YOUR MY KINDA GAL:hug: (DONT GET OUT MUCH):sad:

Brilliant idea, you have my vote!!!!! :)

Oooo, a geek convention. I like the sound of that :wink2:

I think it's a cracking idea. Only thing is because I'm fairly new to the site, I would feel quite nervous about it. Should I be? Do most people know each other, or already met? I'd love to do something like this, but believe it or not, find it kinda scary entering a room full of people I've never met.

Not that I wouldn't like to meet you all! I'D LOVE TO!!
xx:Scared:

HEY THIS WAS MY IDEA AND IF IT EVER CAME ABOUT ID CRAP MYSELF AND NOT TURN UP VERY VERY SHY:Scared:

Hey what a fantastic idea, count me in!

No Julie Parkin we don't all know each other, I'm a newbie too! but it would be great to get to know each other as more than a name and a signature!!!

What a cool idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Love: :Love: :hug: :hug: :lol: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I think its a great idea but as someone who didnt go within 10 feet of the geek lounge at excel due to sheer terror, I'd need a hand to hold!!!

ME TO, I PASSED IT DID RECOGNISE A FEW FACES BUT DIDN'T DARE SPEEK, WE COULD ALL MEET OUT SIDE THIS GREAT VENUE ONE BIG LINE AND ALL HOLD HANDS :) QUIKLY MAKE OUR WAY INSIDE RUN FOR THE BAR A FEW VODKAS DOWN US THEN NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SHUT US UP:lol: FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!! U NOW WHAT US WOMEN ARE LIKE YAPS YAPS YAPS.........

Ha Emma you sound just like me I couldnt go near the geek lounge either.
but if there was a really big geek meet we could go in together. :lol:

Ruby

Latest posts

Back