Celebrities with natural nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunaberry

Reaction score
Know this might be weird question but does anyone know of any celebrities who are proud to have shorter natural nails? Just want to mention a few 'role models' to do a bit of a push for natural nails and am struggling to find any! X

A lot of the TOWIE crowd have natural nails not necessarily 'celebs' but would be easy to get images of them from twitter & google images

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

Thank you both for the replies.
Caroline, thanks so much for the links to the pictures, really appreciate that! I'm almost embarrassed to ask but can you tell me who they are?! I think I know but want to check haha x

Thank you both for the replies.
Caroline, thanks so much for the links to the pictures, really appreciate that! I'm almost embarrassed to ask but can you tell me who they are?! I think I know but want to check haha x

scarlett johansson in the first and jennifer lopez in the 2nd

Neat natural nails are very very popular at the moment and you will find lots of celeb pics if you have a bit of a google :D xxxx

check out all the pictures of the emmys from last night.. pretty much ALL the female celebrities had short, neat nude or natural nails!! ... I can not wait to get my hands on the CND Intimates collection.. bang on trend!

Lots of celebs... On the Bio sculpture Facebook & twitter they have celeb match nails... Katy perry, Victoria Beckham, Beyonce, Eva longoria to name a few :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379946432.786566.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379946450.233237.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379946479.383020.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379946497.535280.jpg

All of the Kardashians , apart from Khloe! :)

I LOVE this post!!

There are so many celebrities that wear Artistic Colour Gloss gel polish and I use this to advertise and promote natural nails.

It works!! Xxx

scarlett johansson in the first and jennifer lopez in the 2nd

Neat natural nails are very very popular at the moment and you will find lots of celeb pics if you have a bit of a google :D xxxx

Yay I got them right! Still not sure about the third one though?! Xx

Thank you all so so much for your dab replies and pictures. Can't tell you what a help they've been and once again I'm reminded why I am in love with this site and all the Geeks!! Have to wonder about myself though as I have spent days trawling google for images and names and could only come up with pics a couple of years old. Obviously I didn't type sensible things into the search bar lol! Thanks again xxxx

Yay I got them right! Still not sure about the third one though?! Xx

That would be Eva Mendes. She always has short nude nails x

Kim kardashian... She's my inspiration x

Latest posts

Back