Celebrity Big Brother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
Anybody watching this series? Who's everyone's favourite?

Can't bare Farrah shes a nobhead!

Natasha is probably my favourite

She grates on me worse than nails down a blackboard Farrah that is! Just catching up on last nights episode I quiet like Gail!

I just want to say though, big brother have really pissed me off this year. The fact they've named it 'UK vs USA' makes out as if there is a constant feud between brits and Americans...

Its going to cause so much trouble and you can see it already, americans have started labelling themselves as a separate race practically, there's all crap about discrimination, and I'm not being biased but the Americans do it much more than the brits who just get on with it.

BB have made an issue out of it. There shouldn't be a problem. We're all human no matter where we're from or how we got where we are.

I feel they should all stick together because at the end of the day they're all in there for one person to win.

Yes I totally know what you mean I think the only one that's pro UK from the U.S. Is Austin! You wouldn't see the U.S. Doing a U.S. V UK show

I really cannot work out wether Jenna's hips and bum are real or wether it's fake?

She grates on me worse than nails down a blackboard Farrah that is! Just catching up on last nights episode I quiet like Gail!

Farrah definitely fancies James!! She defends herself too much over it. I feel so sorry for him though when she attacks him because she says he's confused when she's the one coming across like she's contrary, shes a liar too! When she called James a slip n slide and then blatantly denied it made my blood boil! Along with the utter disrespect she shows towards gail in the task and then bobby davro! I know the first was a task but there making people angry without offending them and saying such hurtful things, shes disgusting!

I really like bobby davro too.

I feel so sorry for Janice because nobody seems to understand that she actually is old now, just because she doesn't look old they disregard her as old, shes starting to loose herself a bit and it breaks my heart because she used to be such a strong amazing woman!

Yes I totally know what you mean I think the only one that's pro UK from the U.S. Is Austin! You wouldn't see the U.S. Doing a U.S. V UK show

I really cannot work out wether Jenna's hips and bum are real or wether it's fake?

Shes admitted to having work done on her arse! I think it looks horrible personally but its her arse so my opinion doesn't matter.

I liked Jenna and thought she was her own person but it seems her and farrah are so far up each others arses!

Oh and chloe an stevie need their heads bangin together seriously!

Shes admitted to having work done on her arse! I think it looks horrible personally but its her arse so my opinion doesn't matter.

I liked Jenna and thought she was her own person but it seems her and farrah are so far up each others arses!
Oh I must of missed that bit!

I like Janice too I think she knows she's getting old and that's why she is the way she is

I want sherrie to come out of herself abit more I love her on loose women!

I seen episodes of teen mom the other day with Farrah and the amount of work she's had done on her face is beyond a joke! She looks comepletly different!

Jenna winds Farrah up and starts her going and then she causes the argument whilst Jenna sits back I thought she was going to be good but like you said right up farrahs arse!

I was looking at Farrah and Jenna before surgery and if they get hot I swear their faces would melt !!! I hate Farrah she is just a immature bully !!
Love Natasha and would love to see her put Farrah right in her place ! Chloe and stevie are a bit too cringe for my liking x

Oh I must of missed that bit!

I like Janice too I think she knows she's getting old and that's why she is the way she is

I want sherrie to come out of herself abit more I love her on loose women!

I seen episodes of teen mom the other day with Farrah and the amount of work she's had done on her face is beyond a joke! She looks comepletly different!

Jenna winds Farrah up and starts her going and then she causes the argument whilst Jenna sits back I thought she was going to be good but like you said right up farrahs arse!

It was in the night before lasts i think.

I know i love Janice!

Farrah just needs to know her place, she thinks she's really good in arguments and she never seems to win she just looks immature and childish! The way she calls people's family out is just disgraceful.

I was looking at Farrah and Jenna before surgery and if they get hot I swear their faces would melt !!! I hate Farrah she is just a immature bully !!
Love Natasha and would love to see her put Farrah right in her place ! Chloe and stevie are a bit too cringe for my liking x

Natasha would absolutely smash her head in[emoji23] but at the same time she'd never lower herself to doing that because she's too classy and she doesn't need to!

Natasha wins every argument with her i feel. On the first night she put farrah in her place.

Never go up against a Scouse in an argument cos she defiantly wouldn't win!

She's so strong Gail for going through what she has! Just wish she would take the tea cosy of her head!

I love James and austins relationship!

Never go up against a Scouse in an argument cos she defiantly wouldn't win!

She's so strong Gail for going through what she has! Just wish she would take the tea cosy of her head!

Definitely don't argue with a scouser... You really won't win. [emoji23]

Oh I know[emoji23] she killed me last week when she was crying saying 'i just want to wash the dishes!!' When she was royalty[emoji23]

I hated how Jenns and Farrah go so involved in Austin and James' friendship, like why do you have to infringe upon it? Its nothing to do with you!

People could be sat there saying the same thing about them two because they might aswell be sat on each other's lap!

The face she was pulling in yesterday's episode (the one I've just watched) when Steve and Chloe was cooking! And then when she went into the bathroom!

My partner doesn't let me watch it when he's in the same room he hates it so I'm glad I've got some people that like it to rant about it with!

People could be sat there saying the same thing about them two because they might aswell be sat on each other's lap!

The face she was pulling in yesterday's episode (the one I've just watched) when Steve and Chloe was cooking! And then when she went into the bathroom!

My partner doesn't let me watch it when he's in the same room he hates it so I'm glad I've got some people that like it to rant about it with!

OH ARE YOU IN FOR A TREAT WITH TONIGHTS EPISODE!!

It better hurry up and come on demand 5 or skygo!

Think I need take up yoga! Janice Dickinson doing the splits at her age! I've danced all my life and can't do them anymore and she just jumps into them!

Latest posts

Back