Celebrity Big Brother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Farrah, what a vile human being. Now I know I swear sometimes but her language leaves me speechless! I used to watch her on teen mom and 16 and pregnant and I hated her then, even the way she speaks to her own family is disgraceful, I can't believe she is a mother! Her face looked better before the surgery.
I love Natasha, hope she puts Farrah in her place, Chloe and Stevie are so cringe and both come across as really jealous and insecure. Janice is funny, thought I was going to like Jenna but then she crawled up Farrah's backside.

Think I need take up yoga! Janice Dickinson doing the splits at her age! I've danced all my life and can't do them anymore and she just jumps into them!

Did you see her in the diary room[emoji23]

Did you see her in the diary room[emoji23]
Yes!!! More worried about getting her top positioned right! I love her I think she is taken wrongly by people she has calmed down a lot from the first couple of days!

I hate Farrah, what a vile human being. Now I know I swear sometimes but her language leaves me speechless! I used to watch her on teen mom and 16 and pregnant and I hated her then, even the way she speaks to her own family is disgraceful, I can't believe she is a mother! Her face looked better before the surgery.
I love Natasha, hope she puts Farrah in her place, Chloe and Stevie are so cringe and both come across as really jealous and insecure. Janice is funny, thought I was going to like Jenna but then she crawled up Farrah's backside.
When she was in the diary room last night I was disgusted by her language and they let her return to the house!!!!

I despise Farrah vile girl... And I think people are forgetting Janice is old... Xx

I despise Farrah especially with what she was saying in the diary room last night! I'm not surprised the girls on teen mom didn't want her back

Get Farrah out!

Helen Wood (who I absolutely adore) said she thinks Farrah is TV gold, but she also said Farrah has no idea; shes on another planet. She also said you can tell Farrah probably hasn't got any friends, i can agree with most of that.

How boring is eviction night[emoji42]

Get Farrah out!

Helen Wood (who I absolutely adore) said she thinks Farrah is TV gold, but she also said Farrah has no idea; shes on another planet. She also said you can tell Farrah probably hasn't got any friends, i can agree with most of that.
I take it you read her every Monday post on daily star? My nail woman used to work at her salon! She's lovely! This is why I never watch live TV! But must admit there's nothing else on so I'm watching it now!

Who you thinks going to go tonight?

Aww I liked Chris! I think if it was a normal house and not this stupid UK v us he would of done better!

Aww I liked Chris! I think if it was a normal house and not this stupid UK v us he would of done better!

He was a bit boring but at least he wasn't a t**t

But I think it would of been different if there wasn't the likes of Farrah and Jenna in there

But I think it would of been different if there wasn't the likes of Farrah and Jenna in there

Yeah i agree, they snuff everyones lights out the way they are.

Ughhh Farrah from last night! There's no need for her language!

She's a vile human being

I don't like Jenna neither she's just as too faced especially when she was talking to Natasha.

Is she even human? Like could you call her that?
Very true! She's like s wax work! Just melt if s flame touched her

Very true! She's like s wax work! Just melt if s flame touched her

She's positively demonic, and she had the audacity to call bobby davro satan!

Vile vile girl, never seen anyone like her.

Latest posts

Back