Celebrity Secrets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movida

Reaction score
has anybody used celebrity secrets? what are your thoughs on the product, i currently use a-tan and sienna x but have heard celebrity secrets is supposed to be nice?

Thank in advance
carly
x

I asked them for samples. They were lovely. I use Sienna x at mo and Celeb S told me that they supply Sienna X. Also Celeb S have a solution that is Paraben free (google it).

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

carly
x

CS is beautiful my clients are loving it.

I also use A Tan with good results

hth's

has anybody used celebrity secrets? what are your thoughs on the product, i currently use a-tan and sienna x but have heard celebrity secrets is supposed to be nice?

Thank in advance
carly
x

I had a spray tan and loved it, PM Vanessas she knows lots about it as she has stocked it for a long time.

I think the Sienna X is the React solution, check the bottle for the React logo.

The new rebranded Celebrity Secrets is a totally new formulation, paraben free, with lots of other skin loving ingerdients and comes in 6, 8, 10,12, 14, 16 DHA %

I love it and have been using it for about 18 months in my salon with fab results, mainly 8, 10 and 12 DHA%.

Lovely retail products too, packed with high grade aloe vera which just loves skin, absorbs completely without any sticky residue......and at prices clients are able to afford for top spec salon products.

Hi
I bought celebrity tan in a can just to try before i went ahead and bought the big bottles but i find it to be really runny. It smells lovely and looks like a nice colour if it settled but i just cant seem to get it on without it running all over me. My friend also used it in her salon and had the same problems and that was through her gun so im not sure what to think of it. Im just going through them all myself to see which one i want for my new salon. I use sudo at the mo when im mobile.

xxx

Hi
I bought celebrity tan in a can just to try before i went ahead and bought the big bottles but i find it to be really runny. It smells lovely and looks like a nice colour if it settled but i just cant seem to get it on without it running all over me. My friend also used it in her salon and had the same problems and that was through her gun so im not sure what to think of it. Im just going through them all myself to see which one i want for my new salon. I use sudo at the mo when im mobile.

xxx
The tan in a can is a completely different kettle of fish to spraying the professional solutions through your professional equipment, it's a retail product.....

maybe your friend was spraying too wet, I have never had a problem with 'running' when spraying Celebrity Secrets through my salon equipment.

does anyone have a contact number, I wouldnt mind trying celebrity secrets! Many thanks xx

I use both,I have client who like C S & others who like siennax.I use siennax on my self,topping up the tan seams to give you a great finish.I top up mine once a week,and clients think its a real tan.

I started out with Celebrity Secrets about 3 years ago but I found something I liked better so moved on. It is a nice solution though.

Really interesting thread for me as i have been using sienna for years. Had a sample of cs given to me last week and we are testing it against sienna - i noticed it is not sticky at all when you have finished, they both have a lovely smell. I have always been happy with sienna as a product tho it is the customer service or lack of that means i want to change

I yse celebrity secrets have been using it for months my clients love it its parabean free and made of fruit sugars.

Ruby

Logans Cave - News

Latest posts

Back