Changing extensions supplier-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLextensionsgeek

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I use great lengths and Remi Cachet as my main suppliers but I'm in need of a new supplier as Remi Cachet hair isn't up to scratch I don't feel and I want something better!
A lot of my clients love the 12" length though so preferably one that does a bigger range of lengths and colours as I love the mixed shades too?
I'm looking to change asap so need to get ordering colour rings.
Thank you xx

Transform? Prestige? Euphoria one?

My main supplier is transform for nano method... love how long the hair lasts!! I have ordered a few times each other supplier and the hair is amazing.... but I stick to what I know best colour wise from transform... but I still wouldn't hesitate ordering from the others again!.... all 3 are on par, price wise and quality.... I have a colour ring for each company and wouldn't use any where else.... xx

My main supplier is transform for nano method... love how long the hair lasts!! I have ordered a few times each other supplier and the hair is amazing.... but I stick to what I know best colour wise from transform... but I still wouldn't hesitate ordering from the others again!.... all 3 are on par, price wise and quality.... I have a colour ring for each company and wouldn't use any where else.... xx
Amazing thanks hun. I have a client in next week wearing shade 2 and 4 are these similar shades with transform? I may just order the hair and colour ring together x

Transform do those shades ... but there's always slight different in colour with most suppliers? Seems silly ordering separate... I'm sure there's not much difference with the darker shades... hope you like them ... x

Ok thanks hun I'll try and order as close as I can to these shades x

Latest posts

Back