Changing from Marvellash to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie Peg

Reaction score
hi ladies,
I sid my eyelash extensions course with marvellash in June this year and have been using their products ever since.
After much practising and mastering the technique I’m finding that I’m not so sure that I rate the product? Eyelashes seem to be lasting 3 weeks max and more often than not 10 days is probably a max before infills are needed. Has anyone else found this?
I have been recommended eyelash emporium. Has anyone else used them?
And finally as stupid as it sounds if I’ve trained with marvellash can I use another brand? Will insurance etc still cover this?
Sorry for all the questions xx

Hi. I trained with Hollywood lashes. I currently use marvellash, 2-3 weeks is normal for an infill, are you priming the lashes and shaking your bottle first? Xx

Thank you for replying.
Okay that makes me feel a lot better. However the lady who did my course didn’t mention priming before hand but someone else did mention that to me.
Do marvellash do a primer? xx

Sorry to jump on your post... I trained with marvelash in October and they didn’t mention anything about primer on the lashes in my course.

Where were you taught to do the patch test?

Hiya, yeah they never mentioned primer to me either! I was taught to patch test though. Luckily as I had a client react to the patch test the other day! X

Did they show you to patch test behind the ear or on the arm? X

Did they show you to patch test behind the ear or on the arm? X[/QUOTE
On the arm and she said if you wanted to be super careful to put some glue on an eyelash from your pack and rub it over the clients eyelash as obviously this is where’s the glue will be going. xx

I have no idea what I did there ^^ I think I just added my response to what you said

I was shown on the arm too and apparently this is wrong as the glue should never come into contact with skin so now I don’t know what to do!

Oh god it’s a nightmare isn’t it! I would say do both just to be on the safe side! That’s what I do anyway! Then you’ve covered all basis! xxxx

Oh god it’s a nightmare isn’t it! I would say do both just to be on the safe side! That’s what I do anyway! Then you’ve covered all basis! xxxx

So you patch test on the arm and behind the ear? I might do that too.

I went and had my lashes done at a local salon and they did behind the ear.

Latest posts

Back