Changing name

Discussion in 'Site assistance' started by Mikel, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Mikel
    Hi, I have sent two emails over the three weeks to find out how to change my profile name. Not had a reply yet ? Does anyone know what to do? Thanks

2. Haircutz

Staff Member
    I'll flag this up with Admin for you.
    As it's a bank holiday in the U.K., you might not hear back until after Tuesday.

Rebecca2006 likes this.
  3. Mikel
    Thank you

4. Mikel
    I've still not heard anything? This is a month now

5. Haircutz

Staff Member
    Sorry for the delay.
    Apparently there's been a glitch since the company moved offices, so I've re-flagged it again today with admin.
    Hopefully, you'll hear something soon as these things are normally dealt with very quickly.

6. Mikel
    Hi, I'm sorry but this has been over a month now with no response? Should i just cancel my account and start again ?Thanks

7. Noodle

Staff Member
    I know it's been a long time, but I can assure you that Admin have been made aware that your request is still outstanding.

There's need for your account to be cancelled in the meantime, so please continue to use the existing one until such time as your username change has been actioned.

Thank you, and with apologies again for the continued delay.

8. Mikel
    I will be cancelling account. My name is so unusual that I shouldn't have used it as profile name in case customers see it. Saying that I didn't think it would take this long to change it. Regards

9. Mikel
    Hi. Could someone tell me how to cancel my account on here ? Thank you

10. RED STAR

??.......What's happened? o_O Why would you want to leave us?

Mikel likes this.
  11. Mikel
    Nothing bad ! Look at thread underneath x

12. Noodle

Staff Member
    Your two threads have now been merged.

Unfortunately, and as referred to above, a change of username and/or deletion of an account is an administrative task and not something that the Moderation Team are able to take care of.

The most sensible suggestion I can make to you at this stage, if you don't wish to be seen by your clients, is for you to not log in to Salon Geek for a few days, and this will hopefully give the Admin Team enough time to process your request for you.

As I have already said, I can only apologise for the delay, but you will also appreciate that this is a matter which is completely out of our control.