Changing salon appointment systems, considering options, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Shedul and have been for over 12 months. It's brilliant rand easy to use x

How do I download schedul it's saying £65 a month?

Make sure you're spelling it correctly as Ive just checked and it's free. SHEDUL

Do you have a link for it? When I search on Google I can't find it?

its free for a reason its still being developed so lots of features still missing or being tested. i dont think it works for accepting online payments quite yet or booking fees. i also really hoped they would sort out their salon services booking system to allow sliding scale prices or price upon consultation. i had issues with it telling clients at online booking exactly how much things would cost then when clients arrive they dispute it, oh why it said online thats how much i pay yada yada.
I also really need a way to prevent theft at the checkout, so if prices are changed i know about it.
And finally a great idea is having client pics database, that way i can see pics of clients and check the results match the money that was charged to the client if im not there. i dont think shedul are quite there yet. they have just had 6 million dollars invested in them though so hopefully they will move a bit faster to get things done. although i dont know why they didnt just launch when they were finished and had everything other competitors had. it just feels a bit wierd and i am sceptical that in the future those free users will have to pay something. lets hope its easy to transfer clients out if that is the case,.

Latest posts

Back