Changing salons, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashns0605

Reaction score
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am new to site so please forgive me if this post belongs somewhere else.
A little about me- I graduated cosmetology school back in Nov of 2015, right after school I was working at a higher end salon as an assistant, in April I decided to leave since I felt like I was not learning anything new (told there would be weekly classes when hired) and felt more like a gopher for the owner, So I moved to a small salon doing a booth rent type of deal, now this is my ideal place to be the salon is laid back, family friendly etc, unfortunately it is in a low traffic area and outside of what I can get in to see me from advertising and family members that come to see. I'm lucky to have a client every other week. I did pick up a part time job at a finance company to help with having some income.

Question is I applied at Hair Cuttery the other night and have a in person interview on Tuesday, I dont know if I'm making a right decision if I am offered the job to take it and leave the other two places. Would it be worth it to make the move to Hair Cuttery?

Latest posts

Back