Changing spray tan brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently using Sienna X, I had an introductory price of £10 to build myself up. (Along side nails etc)
I use sticky feet, barrier cream, hair nets and disposable pants.
I will be putting the price up as of 1st Feb.
I want to offer a "cheaper" brand as the area I live in people like to pay as little as possible!!! Where as I would pay more for something I was happy with I know others won't and just want a quick cheaper tan!
I will be offering this one at £10 and Sienna for £15.

What brands would you say are good, but not as expensive as Sienna...

Hope that make sense!

Thanks xx

I use a tan called Reem, it's fab and only £XX a litre depending on which smell you go for- I use the coconut. Free delivery also ;)

(Edited to remove trade prices)

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a tan called Reem, it's fab and only £XX a litre depending on which smell you go for- I use the coconut. Free delivery also ;)

How do you find working with it?
Has it got an orange glow to it once developed?

Thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Laurens way tan sunkissed range clients love it affordable tan

How do you find working with it?
Has it got an orange glow to it once developed?

Thanks x

No it's really nice- this is it not washed off yet. And that's the 12% x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 75
I use a brand called london tan which is cheap and never had a complaint my customers love it they mostly choose the 12%

Try Laurens way tan sunkissed range clients love it affordable tan

ive heard so many good things about the LW tan. I emailed them recently to get a sample and they have requested a copy of my passport or driving licence and a utility bill before I make payment is this normal procedure with them?

Brown Bitz all the way for top results and price, can't go wrong with it [emoji106][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Latest posts

Back