Charging extra for coloured acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josiejo

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondered if you charge extra for the coloured acrylics? I've been using the crystal nails powders for first layer then nsi for the clear second layer . Am charging normal price at the min but not sure whether I should be charging slightly more?
Thanks in advance xx

Hi guys just wondered if you charge extra for the coloured acrylics? I've been using the crystal nails powders for first layer then nsi for the clear second layer . Am charging normal price at the min but not sure whether I should be charging slightly more?
Thanks in advance xx

I charge £5 extra for encapsulated nails; coloured acrylic or glitters :)

I don't charge extra for coloured. Instead of mixing systems why don't you use the Nsi technail coloured acrylic as it is a strength powder and doesn't need capped or use the clear crystal nails powder?

Ciderella I use all NSI products. So if I use a technail powder for a full colour acrylic I don't need to do a clear base or top layer? Also silly question for infills etc I take it I have to do same colour and if they want a change it would be a new set??,

Sorry to jump on your post josiejo xx

Latest posts

Back