Cheap microblading course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyelovebeauty

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone used Debbie foster ' advanced aesthetics ' for microblading? I was looking at her course but it seems very cheap and wondered what everyone's honest experience has been. I'm HD trained and feel confident with brows but don't want to waste my money on a unhelpful course, is the price too good to be true? ( £795 total cost of course )

Hi,

Sounds to good to be true. You comment on the other post asking for advice on 'Debbie foster' and one lady said the course wasn't up to scratch.

I've heard of so many stories with people having to train twice because of bad training. If you do a search on here, you will see who everyone recommends.

Are you still busy with HD? x

Yes still really busy with HD, was hoping to take the next step with this, but just seems such a mine field

£795 seems too good to be true!!! Do your research, look at their students work and not just their work.

I trained with Debbie and my work seems up to scratch.. so no, not too good to be true!

Attachments

• IMG_2674.JPG
    IMG_2674.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 86

Latest posts

Back