Check in discount on Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.L.B Beauty

Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone help? I would like to offer 10% off anyone who checks in on Facebook, the problem is I am mobile? Is there anyway clients can check in......

Thanks x

You can't check in unless you have a premises I believe.

You need to set a location to allow check ins then they can just go on your page and check in.

Banner penguin is right...yiu cant as you need a location. But you can set it to your home address and ask them to search it? Xx

Thank you all for your replies, as I am mobile I don't want to advertise my home address can I do it where I put in the area where I live and they check in that way? x

You can do a generic one ....i think like just the road or maybe the road next to yours ? X

Rather than "checking in" could you offer the same discount if they mentioned your facebook page in a status update? That way you're driving traffic to your facebook page without giving away any location details?

Rather than "checking in" could you offer the same discount if they mentioned your facebook page in a status update? That way you're driving traffic to your facebook page without giving away any location details?
Great thank you x

I've been toying with idea of doing this! I was thinking offering 10% discount on check ins and 20% discount on reviews. Will you be offering the discount on that day or for their next appointment? I was considering offering it on their next appointment as it will hopefully get them to rebook xx

I do it on the day....That way they deffo do...&if they say "i'll do it when I get home"

... I say I'll give it you next time then, I find it creates a bit of urgency x xx

message you in FB using the messenger app

Latest posts

Back