Chemical peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pattyx

Reaction score
Hey there,
I posted a wee while ago asking about cleanser. I have been to a skin clinic and the girl who I keep in contact with via email. I am using the dermaquest 2%bha cleanser on alternate nights and a tea tree cleaner from body shop on the other nights. My skin is starting to clear, I suffer from mainly cystic spots on my chin. I am wanting to treat the Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation that I get after the lumps have gone but after trailing the Internet there is so much conflicting information. You might tell me to speak to the girl at the clinic but she recommends her own products which are very pricey. Would the lactic acid from bravura london be a good thing to incorporate into my skin care routine to help the PIH and is this OK to use alongside the dermaquest bha cleanser, obviously not on the same night?
Also does anyone have any recommendations for a cleanser that may not be drying, free of fragrances etc, gentle and wine clog my pores and further break me out? Some personal experiences and advice would be really appreciated
Nikki xx

Hey there,
I posted a wee while ago asking about cleanser. I have been to a skin clinic and the girl who I keep in contact with via email. I am using the dermaquest 2%bha cleanser on alternate nights and a tea tree cleaner from body shop on the other nights. My skin is starting to clear, I suffer from mainly cystic spots on my chin. I am wanting to treat the Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation that I get after the lumps have gone but after trailing the Internet there is so much conflicting information. You might tell me to speak to the girl at the clinic but she recommends her own products which are very pricey. Would the lactic acid from bravura london be a good thing to incorporate into my skin care routine to help the PIH and is this OK to use alongside the dermaquest bha cleanser, obviously not on the same night?
Also does anyone have any recommendations for a cleanser that may not be drying, free of fragrances etc, gentle and wine clog my pores and further break me out? Some personal experiences and advice would be really appreciated
Nikki xx
Look at the ordinaries site they are amazing and very cheap. Use the alpha arbutin and retinol for pigmentation and make sure your using a high factor ppd index moisturiser such as la Roche posay anthelios comfort cream xxx

Iv never heard of them. What is the benefit of alpha arbutin?
I use heliocare spf50 everyday.
Any recommendations on cleanser?.
Thanks
Nikki

Your best too go see someone too get better recommendations and alpha arbutin is a pigment suppressor xxx

Try removing dairy completely from ur diet and it could help cystic acne. However as a female out hormones do also play a big role. But few people have just cut diary out and has cleared up their skin...

Latest posts

Back