Childrens' wobbly teeth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My eldest kept all her teeth in a little lidded pot (she used to write a note and ask the tooth fairy to leave the money AND the tooth lol)

One day when she'd lost most of them and the pot was nearly full it accidentally got knocked off the window sill where it lived and out her window, scattering all the carefully preserved teeth unceremoniously around the garden and probably trapping a few in the conservatory gutter below her room

Not really relevant, I just thought I'd share for the lols [emoji2][emoji2]

Oh no! Id be distraught if this happened to Lala! I horde every drawing/card/ certificate & still have all her hair from her first 'big girl' haircut wrapped in tissue paper & sealed!

Im one of them mums haha xx

My daughter hoards magazines! I have to sneakily throw them away!

So... the 360 tooth came out today!

Guess what... I have no dam change in my whole house & the fairy isnt leaving a tenner! I might go knock next door now before they go to bed and ask to lend a pound :rolleyes:

Did you get a pound Jodie or did the fairy leave a tenner?

All my change is in my lockable box thing, I helpfully brought it home from the shop but guess what? I left the blooming keys at work! Hubs has just had to break into it with a hairpin & lolly stick :( xx

Did you get a pound Jodie or did the fairy leave a tenner?

All my change is in my lockable box thing, I helpfully brought it home from the shop but guess what? I left the blooming keys at work! Hubs has just had to break into it with a hairpin & lolly stick :( xx
Oh no! Hope your lock still works!

I found a pound... Then forgot to leave it! I was so tired by the time I went to bed I clean forgot! :( off to mummy hell I go again... It'll be there tonight tho :rolleyes: don't be like me... be a good mummy and don't forget! :)

Ive popped a note on my pillow reminding me!

One year i forgot to put the stockings out from Santa! Now I leave notes everywhere (6 year olds cant read ;) )

Im prob going to mummy hell for yanking them out earlier anyway haha xx

Ive popped a note on my pillow reminding me!

One year i forgot to put the stockings out from Santa! Now I leave notes everywhere (6 year olds cant read ;) )

Im prob going to mummy hell for yanking them out earlier anyway haha xx
Omg stockings! :eek: Pmsl we can have coffee together in mummy hell haha xx

Latest posts

Back