Chiropodist courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Morning
I know this is veering off the line of beauty, but it can be a popular salon/mobile treatment with the right clientele. So was wondering if anyone knew of a well known/accredited chiropodist course that they would recommend?
I don't mind doing feet! I live in the Lakes, where there are alot of people young and old who need their feet looking after. So would like to start offering this service eventually.

Thanks x

i am not sure of any other courses but i am starting a course at salford uni at the end of this year.
sorry i dont know any closer, but it is a uni course as far as im aware x

All podiatry courses will be strictly monitored by the health professions council amongst other regulatory bodies, so one universities degree should be the same as another's (in theory though some unis have a better rep) but all medical based courses are very strict especially one like this where minor surgeries will be performed after graduating so as long as you have the entry requirements for your closest you'll be ok.It will be a 3-4yr full time honours degree to become a registered podiatrist and to call yourself as such x hope this helps (ex physio answering here lol) xx

Back