Choosing patterns and colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey1969

Reaction score
I now ask my clients for some kind of idea what they would like on there next appointment so i can book the allocated time for them. Some now send me pictures of what they want and this has now cut down the time but others still sit there for about 10 minutes plus deciding what they want. I try and give them some ideas and they can view my fb page. I also give them colours and patterns while im doing there nails. What else can i do i was thinking of charging them more for my time but i dont no if that will ge down well and also cause i work from home some turn up 10 minutes late.

Are you also doing infills or extensions on them? X

I get the colour samples out on the table as soon as I have started the soak off stage. Then I try to take some samples away a few minutes later to reduce what they can choose from.
I have 3 price bands depending on if they want standard, glitter or full art. Establishing the price first then decides which samples I put out.
This saves time.
Ultimately when I need to get going on the colour I just say 'Right, decision time!'
[emoji3]

I start questioning them the minute i start working. I try to fish what kind of colours they want, glitter, bling etc. This way they start to think about it before its time to make the decision. :)

Im doing infils on them. I have all my gel colours on show and on nail sticks at the side of them i also have nail designs on the table as well but sometimes they go on the Internet and choose someone else's design and i have to say no to them if i haven't booked enough time in and tell them i can do it next time if they wanted it.

At least if you're infilling they have quite a bit of time to decide whilst you're working. Sounds like you're well organised, yes I do that too if they show me something I'm not sure if I can do, then I have a play and we do it next time.

I ask them where they are going, what accessories will they be wearing, favourite colours.

Latest posts

Back