Christmas craft and gift ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cupcake ornament hanging on the tree. :)

Attachments

• Cupcake ornament.jpg
    Cupcake ornament.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 158
I can see lollies too, what are they??

Well I didn't post pics as my angel of a son (4) turned the dial on the cooker without us knowing and the ornaments burned :cry:

Gonna go buy more salt and have another go at making the santa handprint ornaments in the next few days.

I can see lollies too, what are they??

I'm :o: but what is a lollie? I may have misunderstood... I thought it was a lollipop.

I'm :o: but what is a lollie? I may have misunderstood... I thought it was a lollipop.

You're right nana lollies are lollipops, I think they mean the little red ornaments, are they toadstools? X

Wait I just zoomed in, they're the red balls with sticks poking out of them x

They definitely look like lollipops!

You're right nana lollies are lollipops, I think they mean the little red ornaments, are they toadstools? X

Wait I just zoomed in, they're the red balls with sticks poking out of them x

OMG, now I am dying laughing! :lol:

When we were making our projects, Deano wanted to make Ninja puff balls. So, we broke up some birchwood sticks, glued them onto the puff balls and he put eyes and a mouth on them. Then, he must've put them on the tree without me noticing. Too funny!

OMG, now I am dying laughing! :lol:

When we were making our projects, Deano wanted to make Ninja puff balls. So, we broke up some birchwood sticks, glued them onto the puff balls and he put eyes and a mouth on them. Then, he must've put them on the tree without me noticing. Too funny!

Haha! At least he was putting things on your tree, my kids keep taking everything off mine! x

And there's me thinking I was having some sort of lolly hallucination! :)

I am going to be making these with my kids and they will make fab little reminders of how small they were when they are older too.

saltdoughsantas.jpg

I have some of these in the oven right now, here's hoping they turn out!

Latest posts

Back