Christmas do ideas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spandangle

Reaction score
Hi all :) wanting to pick some brains for ideas.

I want to do somthing a bit different/fun for xmas for the girls. Theres only 3 of us and a couple of client/friends coming.

Hopefully somthing thats not involving getting drunk etc.... just somthing fun.

What do you all do for your staff? Xx

Just booked for us to go and see dreamgirls in London for January and will prob go for a quick bite to eat before and maybe drinks after if we feel like it.

How about a cocktail making class. You don’t have to get drunk but can should you want to [emoji484]alternatively how about go carting?

How about a cocktail making class. You don’t have to get drunk but can should you want to [emoji484]alternatively how about go carting?
What’s carting?

What’s carting?
Indoor go-karting is great fun, google some images [emoji5]️ I've done it as a corporate event before and it's perfect for all ages and abilities

Ohhh these are both great ideas!! Ive also enquired about a spa day too. Just wanted to do somthing a little different xx

I was about to suggest spa day facials, massages etc with complimentary glass of fizz followed by afternoon tea or a lovely meal. Nice relaxing day before or after the christmas chaos x

Latest posts

Back