Christmas promotion-how do you do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess :)

Reaction score
I know there is a few threads on this but couldn't find what I was searching for. How do you all promote at christmas, I don'y want to do any offers, but will be doing a voucher given to everyone in December to get % off in January/February. We are more a walk in salon so can't really advertise available appointments. What do you all do to promote during christmas?

I know there is a few threads on this but couldn't find what I was searching for. How do you all promote at christmas, I don'y want to do any offers, but will be doing a voucher given to everyone in December to get % off in January/February. We are more a walk in salon so can't really advertise available appointments. What do you all do to promote during christmas?

I don't discount January appointments, it's quiet enough without making less money for the same amount of work. Offer free extras instead such as glitter/pigments/hand massage/etc.

I don't discount January appointments, it's quiet enough without making less money for the same amount of work. Offer free extras instead such as glitter/pigments/hand massage/etc.
Thankyou for your advice but we are just a hair salon so there isn't alot of extras we can offer really, only conditioning treatments but we do a walk service so alot of our clients only want dry cuts xx

Latest posts

Back