Cirepil stripless wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceisy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am mobile beauty therapist and I am currently using warm wax but I am thinking of switching to Cirepil stripless wax.Ideally I would like to have one wax pot to carry with me.I looked at their waxes but I am not sure which one is the best I could use for all areas (face/bikini/full leg/underarm)
Any advice would be really appreciated.

Euroblonde is a good all rounder but you are best to try them and decide for yourself. I think you can contact them directly for samples

They are all good but I mostly use Homme and Blue. I use Mojito strip for legs as too expensive and slow to use non strip for large areas.

I am a mobile waxer and I only use Cirepil wax. It is really nice to use and sets quickly. I use the non strip wax for everywhere except legs.

I second Euroblonde- trained with it and haven't stopped using it since. Love it.

Thank you ladies for your help,I contacted them and samples are on the way.Can't wait to try it!

Can anyone advise me on how much to charge for hot wax in comparison to warm wax?would you charge the same or more?thank you

You need to work out your cost per service based on the wax you intend to use; I would personally use the best wax for the job and tend to use hot wax for everything except legs and men's back as I find it gives a better result. I wouldn't give clients the choice of wax, you are the professional and know what wax does the best job. Charge what you are worth. Clients will return when they see good results.

Latest posts

Back