CJP or CND?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tara Bull

Reaction score
Iv been using cnd liquid and powder and have done for 4-5 years now but there is alot of hype about cjp what's so great about it? Xx

You're best waiting for responses from great techs such as Ciderella, but I tried CJP after training in CND and not being able to afford a pot of cover powder to practise with. The most common sentence you'll hear related to CJP is "It files like butter!" which is true, and therefore very beneficial to someone less experienced like me who still hasn't perfected shaping the nail with acrylic. Because it's so easy to file, it's cut down my times, meaning in the time it took me to practise five nails I've managed to practise double the amount, meaning in just a matter of days since I properly got back to acrylic and into my CJP order i can already see my improvement.

I've not branched out into their colour powders yet, but I drool over them almost like I drool over my glitters too.

Added to that, the CJP support group is full of ideas and advice, and one of the least bitchy brand specific groups I've ever been a member of.

I'd suggest buying a trial kit and seeing for yourself :) x

I have a few ladies with naturally oily nails and cnd retention+ works well for them, do you know if the cjp works just as well? I'v been to chicken to change brands I'm scared just incase it's not as good and get clients come back to me. I think I might just try the trial pack like you say xx

I have a few ladies with naturally oily nails and cnd retention+ works well for them, do you know if the cjp works just as well? I'v been to chicken to change brands I'm scared just incase it's not as good and get clients come back to me. I think I might just try the trial pack like you say xx
Tara search "cjp nail systems (official facebook group" on facebook and request to join. The group is fantastic and you'll get to see just how fantastic the product is. Real techs using the product, tons of pictures and loooooads of advice and support x

I joined yesterday some people have a serious cjp addiction! The colours seem endless thanks for letting me know xx

CJP is all I have ever known, you have plenty of time to really get a good shape and for it to self level, I find on my own nails after 2 days they are rock hard so you know you have a very durable product. feedback from clients are great and they do not get lifting. I find even using other glitters work with encapsulations also! x

I recently did advance acrylic course an i tryed the CJP an i loved it i currently use NSI but finding they are getting very prices now. I'm definitely converting I'm putting in a order tomorrow with CJP. It's lovely to file and easy to work with thy also offer different sets for starter packs or mini sample kits. Definitely worth trying out !

Thanks for the feedback!!! because people say it's so much easier to file made me worry if it was as strong as cnd retention xx

You're best waiting for responses from great techs such as Ciderella, but I tried CJP after training in CND and not being able to afford a pot of cover powder to practise with. The most common sentence you'll hear related to CJP is "It files like butter!" which is true, and therefore very beneficial to someone less experienced like me who still hasn't perfected shaping the nail with acrylic. Because it's so easy to file, it's cut down my times, meaning in the time it took me to practise five nails I've managed to practise double the amount, meaning in just a matter of days since I properly got back to acrylic and into my CJP order i can already see my improvement.

I've not branched out into their colour powders yet, but I drool over them almost like I drool over my glitters too.

Added to that, the CJP support group is full of ideas and advice, and one of the least bitchy brand specific groups I've ever been a member of.

That's a lovely compliment, thanks very much
I was concerned lately as previously I rarely had a repair and I have more now however I've looked at at my records and think it's only because I'm much busier now.
I have the full CJP full range and find it so easy and quick to work with. Clients love how it feels and have commented on the difference between it and nsi.
My nail art was pretty non existent before converting.

Normally use nsi but just ordered cjp trial set, so excited to see what it's like!

I have cjp & it's completely changed my nails, the support group is amazing the colours are out if this world & i cant recommend it enough x

I've joined the support group and the nails just look amazing, would be delighted if I could get anywhere near the standard of some. I'm happy with the acrylics I do so I'm hoping this takes me to the next level. Hoping it comes today!

Enjoy it & the group is amazing any questions ask & someone will always be willing to help xx

Does anyone know when CJP will be available in the USA? I've been itching to get my hands on some! I currently use CND, which I LOVE, but wouldn't mind branching out to a new product.

So are you trained in another product?
I've done the Calgel course but like to complete an Acrylic course.
Is this CJP product an Acrylic?
Could I put calgel over the Acrylic instead of the coloured CJP powers?...xx

That's a lovely compliment, thanks very much
I was concerned lately as previously I rarely had a repair and I have more now however I've looked at at my records and think it's only because I'm much busier now.
I have the full CJP full range and find it so easy and quick to work with. Clients love how it feels and have commented on the difference between it and nsi.
My nail art was pretty non existent before converting.
So is this CJP an Acrylic product?..
I'm baffaled as to the difference with NSI & CJP
I'm calgel trained but would like to complete a course but it's a mind field

I recently switched to CJP and I Love Love Love it!

Just wish I was earning enough to Buy it all!!

One day.......;):rolleyes:

CJP is an acrylic system and you would need to be qualified in acrylic application.

They also have a full range of gel polish which is super pigmented & covers perfectly in 2 thin coats. They are bringing out Hard Gel shortly also. Join the FB support group their is tons of info/ always advice available on their.

Latest posts

Back