Classes With Ketan Patel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi All

I was in Acton yesterday and I overheard a conversation about so new classes Ketan Patel is launching, does anyone know anything about them? :green:

I gather there are two classes, one on proper Shaping (almond, oval, etc) and one on Finishing?????

I think the people who got a free class with Ketan following their open day last year had a 'taster' of the classes - where they good? (obviously if Ketan Patel is teaching they were good, but you know what I mean :o )

They were a bit busy up there yesterday so I didn't approach Ketan to ask :lol:

Trin
xx

The class with ketan was excellent one is based on shaping or design and the other is custom blending both classes are mentioned in the new portfoilio from creative.

have to say the man is excellent i wasnt up to the same standard as the other techs having only taken my conversion 2 wks befrehand and he was brilliant with me, didnt show my substandard objects off to the others and pointed me in the right direction of where i was going wrong.
He showed us how to shape the oval almond and stilleto and even i got the hang of it as well as showing us how to debulk the product and get a nice slim nail line without losing the lower arch.

Will defiantely go and do my masters with him as i found him an excellent teacher.
HTH

Anyone else been or know anything about them? :cool:

Trin
xx

Latest posts

Back