Classic lashes newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinkOfPink

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm a beginner in Semi-permanent eyelashes (currently completing case studies) and I'm about to put in an order to stock up as there's a couple of extras I need that I didn't get in my kit.

The lashes that came with my kit are B curls - 0.15 (mixed sizes) and C curls - 0.18 in 9,10,11mm. I want to ask what are the most popular curls/lengths you use?

I've been advised never to go thicker than a 0.15/0.18, what do you use on your clients that want a full volume/glamorous effect?

Has anyone any experience of using one of the lash domes/bugs or palettes which attach to your hand? How do you find it? I currently have a flat palette but struggle sometimes with picking up lashes quickly.

Also, this is just a query I have, when I was trained we used a small amount/bead of glue on the end of the lash, however after reading through my manual it states to cover 60% of the lash? How much do you personally use?

X

Last edited:
I was taught to use small bead of glue at the base of the lash. Flat lashes for me are popular I get mine from lashbase & eyelash execellence.

Thanks for the response Aharris - I'll continue to use just a bead of glue at the base. I'll have a look at Eyelash excellence - thanks for recommending! X

Hey , I’m really struggling with thicknesses and sizes !! And the mapping of the lashes !! Any tips for a good full and long look ?

Latest posts

Back