Client record card templates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chatabox

Reaction score
Hi
i was trying to make up a client record card but was told maybe it would be easier to find a template..and change to my ideas etc. has anyone here done the same. ideas on the best place to look, have started in office.. and still going,..
thanks
chata

Hi
i was trying to make up a client record card but was told maybe it would be easier to find a template..and change to my ideas etc. has anyone here done the same. ideas on the best place to look, have started in office.. and still going,..
thanks
chata

I'm sure this has come up before, thats not a dig by the way, its me thinking out loud:lol:
I seem to remember someone on here put a template up so a search through the old threads is probably your best bet.

I think Axiom put one up for waxing, was this the one you were thinking of Susie? x

Here is the original one I did for my salon 20 years ago .. Thousands of people use this now. We printed both sides on A4 paper and it lasted for about a years worth of appointments. Enjoy

[FONT=JS_Optima]NAME OF SALON[/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Client Name: Date: [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Address: [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]E Mail: ____________________________ Mobile: ******__________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Tele: No: (Day) (Night) [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]In order to provide you with the best possible service, please complete the following:[/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]What type of nail service have you had before? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]What nail care items do you regularly use at home? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Have you a history of Diabetes, Rheumatic Fever, Heart Disease or any Allergies?[/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Are you currently taking any medication? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Are your hands dry, moist or normal? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]What nail shape do you prefer? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Do you prefer enamel, natural-look or French? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Do you do sports activities and if so, what? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Do you have children under 5? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]How did you hear about our salon? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]TO BE COMPLETED BY OUR STAFF ONLY:[/FONT]
[FONT=JS_Optima]Describe the condition of the nail plate at the start of the service [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]Have you and the client agreed the service to be performed? [/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]If the client has come from another Salon and/or has problems, please ask her to sign the following indemnity.[/FONT]
[FONT=JS_Optima]I acknowledge that due to: (tick)[/FONT]
[FONT=JS_Optima] Application over another product[/FONT]
[FONT=JS_Optima] The prolonged use of “stick-on” nails[/FONT]
[FONT=JS_Optima] The medical condition that I have[/FONT]
[FONT=JS_Optima] The fact that I am a nail biter[/FONT]

[FONT=JS_Optima]I may have complications for which I do not hold [NAME OF SALON] responsible. I acknowledge that these Enhancements should be rebalanced every 2-3 weeks or professionally removed at a Salon. These Enhancements are not guaranteed and are my sole responsibility once I leave the Salon. Any breakages or repairs must be paid for. I am not knowingly suffering from any transferable disease or infection.[/FONT]
[FONT=JS_Optima]Date: Signed: [/FONT]

Last edited:
Here is the original one I did for may salon I did 20 years ago ..

A nice little piece of 'history' from you there Gigi.... :lol::lol::lol:

thanks a lot for that...
i dont know why but all the client record cards seem to be just about 4inch by6 inch.
im trying to design one... and all that info helps..

thanks a lot for that...
i dont know why but all the client record cards seem to be just about 4inch by6 inch.
im trying to design one... and all that info helps..

You can get them from CND/Sweet Squared 08452106060 - in colour and already done for you and they are about 6x8 which is a good size. If you want me to email you the back of the card as well (which is the appointment record) so you can print them out on your computer let me know QUICK by email to [email protected] cause I leave for Oz tomorrow morning early!! x

I've got the ones from CND. They've got all the info I wanted on them and suit me well. xx

ahhhhh i missed you... you will be on your way to ozz hope the trip was good and you have a great time there..

ahhhhh i missed you... you will be on your way to ozz hope the trip was good and you have a great time there..

I'm in London just now but still checking up on you all!! :) Thanks for the good wishes .... we're off tomorrow morning to Singapore. So excited to get to SYDNEY!!! See you all soon. xxx gigi

You can get them from CND/Sweet Squared 08452106060 - in colour and already done for you and they are about 6x8 which is a good size. If you want me to email you the back of the card as well (which is the appointment record) so you can print them out on your computer let me know QUICK by email to [email protected] cause I leave for Oz tomorrow morning early!! x
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks all for your help...
good luck in oz . now for trying again with the smile lines and your tutorials...tennis racket...ummm makes sense.

do you still have this available? is so could a see it please, so i know what to put on the back of my cards.
thanks

I googled different ones and put together my own.
Mine's more detailed because I have a mind like swiss-cheese and need to write everything down.

Also, because I'm a shutterbug and take pictures of my clients nails, I also included a media release on my new ones.

They're going to print this month OR I just might print regular sheets of paper and keep in a binder. It seems the french version is wordier than english and takes up too much space for a card :-(

Latest posts

Back