Client refreshments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsti__

Reaction score
hello!
I have just started working at a new salon (new to me and my bosses!) we are wanting to give a little extra...I've been to a salon/spa before and after a relaxing treatment you are given sorbet and water to relax and refresh you. What do you offer clients as a little extra/nice touch? We want to offer something maybe not the same as the salon I have visited as it's not far from us and don't want to be seen as copying!
Thank you all!

We offered complimentary hot/ice tea after every massage treatment.
Another salon offers a free bottle of water to every client. Not much but it's something

I like the iced tea idea! Xx

Smoothies are always nice, I don't usually drink them but enjoy at a spa in a small glass either on arrival or after a treatment. You could even do a kind of mocktails thing with a couple of options and in martini or champagne glasses but it depends on how far you want to go with it X

Smoothies are always nice, I don't usually drink them but enjoy at a spa in a small glass either on arrival or after a treatment. You could even do a kind of mocktails thing with a couple of options and in martini or champagne glasses but it depends on how far you want to go with it X
That sounds like a lovely idea! Thank you xx

Cucumber water and herbal teas would give a lovely spa vibe and you could have a pretty fruit bowl to complete the effect

I went to a spa which I was given a glass of ice tea , small one. At the end of my treatment was given a little skewer of fruit (melon mostly) and glass of leomon or fruit Infused water .
Which was really nice to add .

Ooh, infused water... a spa I visited had cucumber and fresh mint water, which I loved and have recreated many times since - very refreshing, and when I added lime wedges to the combo, it reminded me a bit of a rum-less mojito!

Cucumber, lime and fresh coriander leaves is another great combo.

And one I've never tried but might work - infused orange, cranberry and lime for a water-based Cosmopolitan mocktail? x

Latest posts

Back