Client's express lashes falling out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzy12

Reaction score
Help!

I use the Ellisons Mylash Express product range, I'm pretty new to lash extensions. Feedback from my clients is a bit mixed, they're all happy enough, but one client's lashes fell out after 6 days (she followed her aftercare to the letter so I know it's nothing she's done), and the other client's have fallen out after about 2 weeks. When I did the training nobody told me about lashes falling out so quick, I was told that they need to be removed. Is it normal for them to fall out so quick? I feel awful now and like it's poor workmanship on my part.

Any advice or pearls of wisdom greatly received!

I'm only trained in semi permanent lashes, not express so had a look on Ellisons website.

The description on the training/starter kit states-'ensuring you are able to provide your clients with gorgeous lash extensions that last for up to two weeks'

So id say the majority of them are lasting as long as they should tbh, clients are choosing to let them come out naturally rather than a salon based removal. Im guessing with express you remove & redo a whole set fortnightly rather than infill?

I get clients that do that with mine- 3 weeks in & they look blooming hideous but clients are happy to let nature take its course :( xx

I can't comment on the products you are using but generally express lashes should last way past the removal time of two weeks but it can depend on products, application as well as prep and aftercare x

I offer express lashes and they last 2 weeks, clients come back and most are still there if not all. Maybe look at changing your adhesive, I find lash FX sensitive excellent X

Latest posts

Back