Cluster lash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bejewelled

Reaction score
I hope someone can give me some advice, im quite confused :irked: I have been hoping to do an eyelash course with a view to going mobile. In the area that I live in all the salons / mobile therapists offer the cluster style lashes no one seems to offer the semi permanent individual lashes. I want to do training in the cluster lashes first ( with a view to possibly doing the semi perm training at a later date) but Looking on the main lash company websites such as Hollywood, Glam lashes etc they all offer training just on the semi perm ones. can anyone advise me what companies do the cluster training please? i have searched on here but can't find anything :confused: thanks

To be honest and this is just my opinion but by doing cluster lash training, your wasting your money. Nobody really has them anymore. People want them to last longer.
I dont believe there is a couse just for these. It will normally be included in a make-up course x

if no one in your area is offering semi permanent lashes then there is a gap there for you to offer these, x

Thanks for the replies both :hug: I agree that there is definitely a gap in the market in my area for me to offer the semi perm ones. I'm just worried though that if I offer only the S.P ones then I might not get many customers. I don't live in a particularly affulent area and not sure if many people round here would pay that much for the S.P ones when they've been having the cluster ones for £10/£12. Not sure what to do aaargh :confused: Thanks for the advice, love this website :)

you can always offer demi sets (half sets) or corner lashes you dont have to do full sets. They are very different to cluster lashes and once your clients try them they wont want to go back to clusters x

I had this training through Sally's about 5 years ago, it was part of my lash perming & tinting course - eyelash Enhancements I think.

I have never had a client want them in 5 years!

I did SP lashes training last year & I'm slowly building it up now.

you can always offer demi sets (half sets) or corner lashes you dont have to do full sets. They are very different to cluster lashes and once your clients try them they wont want to go back to clusters x

ooo that's a good idea I didn't think of that :)

I had this training through Sally's about 5 years ago, it was part of my lash perming & tinting course - eyelash Enhancements I think.

I have never had a client want them in 5 years!

I did SP lashes training last year & I'm slowly building it up now.

Thanks for the reply :hug: I'll have a look on the Sally's site see if I can find anything then make a decision on what I'm going to do :)

I agree with the others, i dont think you get training for the cluster lashes as they are basically only stuck on to last for a very short time and clients now are asking for the natural look - semi permanent eye lash extensions look much more natural and last far longer!

TBH if you can apply individual lashes you can apply clusters, however also IMHO you will get customers on board if you advise them that having the cluster lashes applied is a false economy - they are almost a "weekend" lash due to the weight do not last very long. If someone tells me they can get their lashes done for £15 I tell them that they must be clusters and this is not the same as the individual lash to lash extensions which I do, explain how much longer they last and 9 times out of 10 they go with me anyway.
x

Hi Sallys do training in Glasgow for cluster lashes but not sure about Sallys in other areas. Cluster lashes will be taught as part of any make up course. I agree with everyone else doing a course just in cluster lashes is a waste of money. Dont think you would make the training fee back. Lou x

Latest posts

Back