CND and CJP systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TP Holistic and Beauty

Reaction score
I have been qualified in acrylics since July and have managed to crack the liquid to powder ratio and application of CND which is great but unfortunately it's so expensive! So I wanted to try the CJP as everyone raves about it and it's alot mote affordable. I purchased two trial kits but I just can't get on with it? The small pots don't help as I can't get good sized beads and they keep dropping in the pots so they become unusable. I don't have any trouble with CND like this? Should I persevere with the CJP maybe using the larger pot sizes would help? As that would save me alot of money. It's so frustrating!

Before you get the larger pots, decant the ones you already have into empty pots that would suit you
If beads are dropping you are working too wet and as far as I know CJP is a drier system.
Hold on in there, you'll crack it eventually.
I'm sure ciderella will have some better advice for you

I use cjp and it is amazing. Im only newly qualified myself but the system is amazing. Practice your beads. The pot size shouldnt make a difference. Fully submberge your brush in the monomer and drag up the side of the dappen dish. You do not want a soaking wet brush! Then dab it in the pot n slightly drag for 3 seconds. The bead should look like the consistensy of orange peel and shouldnt fall iff your brush. Place the bead on form or tip and leave a few seconds it will hold itself and self level. If you have facebook join CJP nail systems official group you will benefit massively as i have! Good luck x

That's really helpful thanks everyone xx

Latest posts

Back