CND Beginners Course Quiz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyds1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm signed up to do the CND Shellac beginners course in January. I have the work book and starting to look through it, but there's so much! I'm a total newbie so this is all new to me. Has anyone done the pre quiz before starting the course recently? Do I really need to know history of nails or is it more like hand structure and products? Starting to panic a bit that I won't know enough to pass the quiz.
Any advice greatly received!
Many thanks! X

There is indeed a lot of information in the book but it is pretty interesting to know it all if you really want to be a nail tech. I passed it the first time (every time the questions are different) so I am not sure if I was just lucky but I didn't get asked anything about the history of nails (make sure you know the history of CND though). Focus on all kinds of skin and nails infections, nail structure, bones and products. Make sure you know what sweetsqared's website has to offer as well. :) Good luck, hell I know I was pretty excited :p

Latest posts

Back