CND Brisa Lite sculpting gel on a form - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails by Mary

Reaction score
image.jpg

I have a client who wants me to create this. I generally use CND Brisa lite sculpting gel and was going to use this again with a sculpting form. Any advice or tips on how to create this?

Hi! I have never used brisa lite but I do use just the regular CND brisa gel. If I was doing those I would definitely sculpt using a form and make sure to use a pinching tool to make them look a really nice and natural shape, hope this helps :)

Looks like a fun set of nails to do. If you feel confident with using forms than this shouldn't be a problem. Have you taken the master architect classes from CND and gotten the dowels and metal plates to use with the clear gel form?

I just started experimenting with the the other day and they are amazing. They take away the need to pinch and work hard on getting the nail sleek.

If you haven't taken the class you should look into it. It's an amazing tool to have.

Depending on your clients natural nail shape and condition using a form shouldn't be a problem.

If her nails aren't in good condition I would keep the length a little shorter with Brisa Lite. It's more flexible than traditional Brisa or L&P and can break easier if the natural nail can't support it.

Just remember to work on your apex and balance with the entire nail and don't sculpt it thick, it will actually weaken the wear of Brisa.

Good look and post pictures of the finished nails :)

Thanks for all the suggestions! Finger crossed it goes okay! X

Hi! I have never used brisa lite but I do use just the regular CND brisa gel. If I was doing those I would definitely sculpt using a form and make sure to use a pinching tool to make them look a really nice and natural shape, hope this helps :)

What is Brisa like to work with? I've only used Brisa lite but find its not great on extension tips! X

Looks like a fun set of nails to do. If you feel confident with using forms than this shouldn't be a problem. Have you taken the master architect classes from CND and gotten the dowels and metal plates to use with the clear gel form?

I just started experimenting with the the other day and they are amazing. They take away the need to pinch and work hard on getting the nail sleek.

If you haven't taken the class you should look into it. It's an amazing tool to have.

Depending on your clients natural nail shape and condition using a form shouldn't be a problem.

If her nails aren't in good condition I would keep the length a little shorter with Brisa Lite. It's more flexible than traditional Brisa or L&P and can break easier if the natural nail can't support it.

Just remember to work on your apex and balance with the entire nail and don't sculpt it thick, it will actually weaken the wear of Brisa.

Good look and post pictures of the finished nails :)

I would love to do a master architect course. It's just difficult as they are based in London and I have a young daughter. But definitely in the future. Thanks for your suggestions and help! X

I absolutely love it!! I think it really easy to work with and great in extensions!
X

I absolutely love it!! I think it really easy to work with and great in extensions!
X
Hi Everyone,
I totally agree with GeorgieLovinNails, I also love the Brisa Lite and you can create great extensions, my only problem is being able to float a smooth finish on the extensions. If anyone has any ideas or tips and tricks on getting a smooth finish, please by all means let me know.
OXO

Latest posts

Back