CND LED lamp Iced Cappuccino not curing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swayzee

Reaction score
Hi could someone please confirm if they are having any issues with cnds new led lamp . I can't seem to get my ice cappuccino , rubble to cure in the cnd led lamp however cures perfect in normal uv bulb lamps ...products bought from sweet squared might be couple of years old but works fine in my other cnd lamp

I haven't had any issues and have used both colours in the new lamp.

Yes - I had trouble with Iced Cappucino the other day - I thought it was the way her hand was in the lamp but reading this, maybe not. I wondered if it was because it's an old bottle and maybe they've re-formulated it more recently to cure in the LED.

Yes I had this too with iced cappuccino, someone advised me it's not curable in LED lamp xx

I had the same issue with iced cappuccino a few months ago, but with the old lamp. I took the bottle to Sweet Squared and the same thing happened when one of the ladies there tried it. They replaced it instantly so i was under the impression it may have been the colour. i had no further problems with the new bottle. not sure if this is at all helpful as i haven't used it in the new lamp.

I had this problem with Iced cappuccino in the new LED lamp (old Bottle). I phoned sweetsquared and they replaced it straight away. No problems since. hth's x

A big thank you for this post. I tested mine today and it didn't cure at all. I am glad I spotted this before it was on a clients nails.
Are there any other older colours that don't cure in the new lamp? I know Hotski, Faux Fur and Iced Coral are fine as I used them recently.

Mine is the same. Only iced cappuccino so far. Xx

Latest posts

Back