CND loyals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I don't feel bad, we all know your nail mail addiction :p you won't be disappointed

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] it's another new week which only means one thing to me nowadays and that's new set of nail mailssss

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] it's another new week which only means one thing to me nowadays and that's new set of nail mailssss
you are incredible coco!

I'm a shellac girl but also a closet Madam Glam girl, ssssshhhhhh don't tell anyone my secret!!!
Madam Glam glitter gel polishes are gorge!

I've taken your advice on some of this like files I've tested out other files and I like them more and also tips oh yea I forgot about that one! I brought a massive tray of nsi tips and actually love them more and they were soooo cheap

What files do you recommend? I only have Cnd ones but if you found other that are better I'm willing to try them [emoji3]

What files do you recommend? I only have Cnd ones but if you found other that are better I'm willing to try them [emoji3]

Some of the CND files don't last long and some don't wash well either.
I love boomerang koala and kanga
But for filing and shaping I wanted something strong and hard and durable and I found these
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471901303.195678.jpg

I also use white blocks

I'm a shellac girl but also a closet Madam Glam girl, ssssshhhhhh don't tell anyone my secret!!!
Madam Glam glitter gel polishes are gorge!

Everyone's coming out of the closet tonight

Everyone's coming out of the closet tonight

Sod it, I'm stepping out of the closet too.

I've had two VIP boxes from Madam Glam, and really like the stuff :eek::) Aside from their brilliant matte top coat, I love that they do some quirkier stuff, like the metallics range, and I have some great ideas for their glow in the dark gel polish...which will be in VIP box number three ;)

Gosh do we need to start a new thread, closet Madam Glam girls!! I blame Sarah R X

@Trinity have you tried Ink London Acrylink, I'm playing with the idea of trialing it and wondering if you had a play?

I know there are many who have who love it, but think a lot of ladies are leaning towards CJP now

Gosh do we need to start a new thread, closet Madam Glam girls!! I blame Sarah R X
I vote new thread (are we allowed since its not a pro product??)! I'd love to see some colors on real nails. Swatches online do nothing :( not all their colors have real life swatches and it's hard to google them

Ok... I'm going to try this Madam Glam! And Magpie while I'm at it!!

I vote new thread (are we allowed since its not a pro product??)! I'd love to see some colors on real nails. Swatches online do nothing :( not all their colors have real life swatches and it's hard to google them

Bluesky's had zillions of threads I suppose we can?

Be still my beating heart!!!

I too, have recently become a closet Madam Glam addict :) I also run it alongside CND Shellac for a more vibrant colour range & for clients that need something with a bit more ooomph. I thought it was a dirty secret so havent asked about it haha!

Id love a MG thread! I find the lack of inhibition layer is playing havoc with applying foils/ glitters tho & as 90% of my gals like bling Id love some advice on getting round that.

They keep having 50% off sales too, its a slippery slope <3
Xx

Oh dear looks like there's going to be quite a few off us coming out!! We're all in so much trouble! We're going to get told off soon [emoji15]

@Trinity have you tried Ink London Acrylink, I'm playing with the idea of trialing it and wondering if you had a play?

I know there are many who have who love it, but think a lot of ladies are leaning towards CJP now

Hi, yes I've tried Acyrlink, wasn't blown away, I'm loving CJP though. I'm also rather partial to Entity from The Creative Beauty Group. They're relatively new suppliers and are only just sorting education, and there isn't a great range of colours, but from an application perspective, I love it. In fact I did my nails yesterday afternoon in Entity.

Hi, yes I've tried Acyrlink, wasn't blown away, I'm loving CJP though. I'm also rather partial to Entity from The Creative Beauty Group. They're relatively new suppliers and are only just sorting education, and there isn't a great range of colours, but from an application perspective, I love it. In fact I did my nails yesterday afternoon in Entity.
Thanks for the response, do you have a pic of the nails you just did?

I've reached out to CJP but they currently don't have any sort of international shipping, so was waiting a bit on that

I tried Acrylink but it was too slow setting for me and too few colours.
I've now converted from Nsi which I loved to CJP. It's a dream to work with. My appointments are quicker now and clients love it too.
CJP are expanding premises so perhaps international shipping won't be too far away...

Latest posts

Back