CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do love sculpting but eclipse fit my nails perfectly. I'm a little like gollum.....they're MINE! For meeeeeeeeeee :D

Eta....that's because I can't sculpt on myself. Got a little carried away there with the gollum thing.

......awkward......

Xxx :D

aren't you girls sculpting ?? i havent used tips for some years now

sculpt sculpt sculpt girls its most definitely the way forward !!

shame you dont live nearer i would have been happy to help show you

xx:hug:xx
God I've only sculpted when tips are too small, haven't done it since I trained 9 years ago lol!

hampshire is lovely and sunny at mo and my salon is airconditioned !

i was forced into sculpting when i had a lady gosh some 7 odd years ago that had the widest thumb nails i'd ever seen ... best thing that could have happened to me ... from there i did a repair on my friend who'd caught a corner and never looked back

its really worth spending some time with someone or reading up on the tutorials on here and having a go, bit like french polishing for some people ... we get ourselves into such a tiz over worrying about these areas and they turn out not to be so bad after all

kxx

God I've only sculpted when tips are too small, haven't done it since I trained 9 years ago lol!

I placed an order yesterday (no sale stuff) and received my fulfilment email today... Do you think there's a chance I could receive my order tomorrow or do you think it will be Wednesday? Obviously no one can actually answer this haha but what has the general wait been... Is there still a delay on delivery I guess is what I'm trying to ask? Haha omg waffle! X

I placed an order yesterday (no sale stuff) and received my fulfilment email today... Do you think there's a chance I could receive my order tomorrow or do you think it will be Wednesday? Obviously no one can actually answer this haha but what has the general wait been... Is there still a delay on delivery I guess is what I'm trying to ask? Haha omg waffle! X

If you've has the fulfilment email it should be tomorrow you receive it xxx

If you've has the fulfilment email it should be tomorrow you receive it xxx

Yep had my email and it's coming tomorrow :) woop woop :) lol.
I now have additives coming that I have no idea how to use lol woohoo!!! Xxx

Yep had my email and it's coming tomorrow :) woop woop :) lol.
I now have additives coming that I have no idea how to use lol woohoo!!! Xxx

Me and you both then!! Xx

Just had my email and my delivery is coming between 8 and 6 :( that's not very helpful. What happened to the 1 hour time slots? :( xxx

Sounds like is was a good sale. However as this thread is now turning into a running commentary of what's arriving when, I think we can bring it to a conclusion.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back