CND Shellac nail breaking idea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aella

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

A client of mine has been trying to grow her nails for a while now. They are relatively strong and in good condition but they keep breaking at a certain length.

She does use her hands a lot!!

An idea I've had to help her achieve the length she would like (which is not unreasonable) is to use sculpting gel or smoothing gel (I have both) but I was wondering if anyone has any experience of using them for this purpose and which if the two products you would recommend most..?

If anyone has any other good ideas id be greatful to hear those too! :)

Thanks in advance
Becky

You can use either one under Shellac. Sculpting gives more strength. You can add length with sculpting then Shellac over that as well.

You can use either one under Shellac. Sculpting gives more strength. You can add length with sculpting then Shellac over that as well.

Thank you !! :)

Follow your regular routine for sculpting but do not top coat. Then go straight to Shellac colour x2 and Shellac top coat.

Follow your regular routine for sculpting but do not top coat. Then go straight to Shellac colour x2 and Shellac top coat.
I will do that tomorrow, she's booked an emergency repair appointment after another broken nail.

IBX works very well to strengthen nails. I'm very impressed with results so far

IBX works very well to strengthen nails. I'm very impressed with results so far
Thanks !
I'll look for this

Louella belle are the distributors x

Agreed IBX is great

Latest posts

Back