CND Shellac nude?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilled

Reaction score
I am currently doing a wonderful nude color with two layers of Iced Cappuchino, topped with one layer of Romantique.
But I was wondering if there now exist a Shellac color, that I could use instead - for example one of the colors from the Intimates collection.
If any of you have a photo of this combination next to the Intimates collection, I would be very grateful if you could share it.

Thank you :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433108154.222478.jpg

Nude knickers is my favorite nude xx

I know this is a few months old but does anyone know of another nude shellac that is opaque and creme? Nude knickers is lovely but so sheer.

Beige Chemise is very pretty. Google it and you will find lots of pictures.

Bare chemise is lovely and so is satin pyjamas. Bare chemise is a pale nude and satin pyjamas is more of a beige nude. Both opaque though :) x

Field fox is AMAZING clients love t also completely opaque x

S
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440979701.181984.jpg

Set on the right is field fox

I'm just about to place an order for Field Fox! What's the colour on the left of your photo? As I'm looking for a lighter nude/pink that is completely opaque. Thanks. UOTE="Eimerc, post: 2430945, member: 109201"]SView attachment 190245
Set on the right is field fox[/QUOTE]
Im

Latest posts

Back